HCS Software Solutions is a well-established, bespoke software house. Based in Waterford, the company has successfully operated across a range of industries to provide bespoke software solutions and support We are currently seeking an experienced Junior .Net Developer to join our growing team on a permanent basis.
Salary €27.5 – 35k
Range of benefits including:
· Flexible working conditions (Office/Remote Working)
· Significant opportunities for further professional development
· Exposure to the latest technologies, .Net Core, React, Angular.
· On-site parking
· Sick pay
· Casual dress code
· Medical expenses scheme
· Employer Pension Contribution
-Day off for your Birthday
As a Junior .Net Developer, you will be joining a small team of highly experienced developers looking to expand. The successful candidate will be operating within a fast-paced environment, using Agile methodologies and latest tech stack including .Net Core, React, Angular. The Junior .Net Developer will be expected to hit the ground running after introduction to existing applications.
Responsibilities of the .Net Developer role:
· Work with a team of .NET developers to add new functionality to existing customer applications.
· Perform testing, bug fixing and refactoring to maintain and support customer applications.
· Liaise with Clients on daily basis for development and support needs.
· Design, build and maintain efficient and reliable code
· Participate in code reviews and mentoring
· Work on multiple projects
· Adhere to company IT project methodology and standards.
· Research new technologies and initiatives.
Required/Desired Skills for the .Net Developer role:
· 1-2 years’ experience required.
· Exposure to C# / .NET development.
· Exposure to SQL/SQL Management Studio.
· University degree or diploma in a related field.
· Capability to work on their own initiative given instruction
· ASP.NET Core web API development experience.
· React, JS, Angular, Ruby on Rails would be advantageous.
· Experience working in an agile environment.
· Cloud Based Services such as Azure, AWS.
· Experience with version control systems (Git or others), project management and bug tracking software (JIRA, Azure DevOps or others).
– Based in Ireland and hold full working VISA
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €27,500.00-€35,000.00 per year
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
TO APPLY: Send up to date CV to email@example.com